GDPR & stuff
We know this stuff looks intimidating but we also believe that it is good that your rights get valued.
We hope this picture of animals sharing warmth in cold times will help you with this wall of text.
Thank you for choosing an experience or function hire at VRoom Glasgow, Scotland.
Each individual is unique and can react in different ways to immersion in Virtual Reality.
By signing below, you agree that VRoom Glasgow cannot be held liable for any adverse health effects which might be incurred by any time spent using our equipment.
Please be aware that effects might include: nausea, dizziness, vertigo, and disorientation.
We have taken all possible steps to ensure you have smooth and safe experience.
We recommend consulting a physician before using our service if you are pregnant, elderly, have a history of binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, or suffer from a heart condition and/or other serious medical condition.
If you have history of epilepsy triggered by bright light flashes or similar, we advise strongly against using our equipment.
Terms & Conditions
1. Sessions are paid in advance.
2. Partial refunds for cancellations are possible but can only be provided if canceled with more than 24 hours notice before agreed session time. A £5 per booked hour cancellation fee applies regardless of notice given. This rises to £10 per hour if cancelled between 48-24 hours in advance.
3. Bookings do not guarantee that space will be available - in case of unforeseen circumstances (equipment malfunction, electricity failure, etc.) when a booking cannot be honored by us, a full refund will be provided or an alternative time slot can be booked free of charge.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to serve if the customer is under influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to serve abusive or rude customers, our staff well-being is our priority. Abusive behaviour towards staff and other customers will be reported to the police.
6. In case of causing intentional damage to our equipment we reserve the right to report offenders to the police.
7. Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
8. The Cran is kid-friendly and does not serve or permit alcohol.
9. The downstairs venue at The Cran has a low ceiling and is not suitable for anyone over 170 cm.
10. I will respect the borders of the chaperone, and I will do not do overhead swings. I will also not jump around on the mat. I will not move the controllers or the headset beyond the chaperone boundaries. I am completely liable for all damages that might occur this way.
Privacy Notice: What data we need, why, and what do we do with it.
We need your name so we can know who wants the session. We need your email and phone number so that we can contact you in case something goes wrong on our end. We need your credit card details in order to process your payment.
There are 3 entities that receive your data. Us, wix (the website host), and stripe (the payment system wix offers). All information you provide will go through wix. Your credit card details will then be send to stripe. We receive just the last 4 digits of your card, your name, your IP address, and your email. This information will be stored indefinitely for compliance with tax purposes and anti-fraud legislation. We also receive a message to our email address which contains your name, phone number, and email address. We use this to double check our taxes and we will delete your data after handing in our taxes to which they apply. In this case, 1-2 people running the emails will see your information and eventually a third person who will then take over your session.
If you want your data to be deleted from stripe, we are happy to hire an expert to ensure that this happens in compliance with the appropriate standards and current laws. However, you will have to pay for this service.
If you want your data deleted from our Gmail, just message us and we will do so immediately.
If you want a copy of your data, message us and we will send you a copy ASAP.
I have read the Health Declaration and Privacy Notice, and agree to the Terms and Conditions (required)
Please send me the newsletter, including updates and special offers.
I grant VRoom Glasgow the right to photograph/videotape/record me (and my child) and to use the given media for exhibitions, publicity, advertising and promotional materials without reservation, limitation or compensation.